Germ Guardian Air Purifier is meant for those who suffer from different types of allergy. The device features several purifying options. It is able to move away germs, bacteria, allergens, mold and smells. Germ Guardian features three air purifying modes: UV-C, HEPA and smell mortification.
Though lots of other air purifying devices feature HEPA and smell mortification options, Germ Guardian is also designed with UV-C mode. The technology is based on using UV-C light that is able to kill a wide range of bacteria and viruses such as E. coli, streptococcus, rhinovirus, etc. Being affected by UV-C lights, the DNA of different groups of germs is altered – this causes their death. UV-C mode is able to remove unpleasant smell due to its ability to activate Titanium Dioxide, which decomposes odor particles.
While using Germ Guardian to purify the air in your apartment, you will be pleasantly surprised that it works very quietly.
The Germ Guardian AC4825 is considered to be one of the most popular air purifiers according to the customers. This appliance features 3-in-1 cleaning system and possesses both a modern design and a low price.
Let’s have a glimpse on the top 4 Germ Guardian air purifying devices:
Three Germ Guardian Air Cleaner Categories
There are three main categories of Germ Guardian Air Cleaners:
- The AC4825 unit is supposed to be the best air cleaning item according to Amazon customers’ reviews
- The purifier possesses 100+CADR ratings, which means it is worth to be purchased
- The device is able to remove smoke, germs, pollen, dust and other air pollutants
- The AC4825 device features a true HEPA filter
- The Germ Guardian air purifier can be used for small- or medium-sized rooms
- AC4825 has an affordable price
- The device is a higher end product
- The device possesses 125+ CADR ratings, so it’s ideal for those who prefer the extra performance
- The device is heavier and larger than the AC4825
- It’s an ideal one to purify air in medium-sized and large rooms
With Digital: AC5250PT and AC4850PT
- The models feature the digital control
- The filter in both devices is treated with an antimicrobial agent that is able to kill mildew, mold and bacteria, which may grow on its surface
- Both models are a little bit more expensive than other air purifiers